Maritime officer / SWK
We are looking for a Maritime Officer with minimum certification up to 3000 GT and power less than 3000kW (VII/2 minimum for CoC). Do you have the required certification and have a vast experience on tugboats or multicats, respond swiftly.
- You are responsible for operating the engine room (daily maintenance and all other points of support);
- You manoeuvre the boat and assist the captain when required;
- You are responsible for all safety on the ship;
- You will manage the necessary administration from the engine room and communicate it to the office;
- Create reports about breakdowns;
The work of the vessels will mostly consist of:
- Anchor handling,
- Towing or pushing,
- Offshore activities,
- General Dredging assistance
- Diving support
In short a very varied job.
You meet the following qualifications and experience:
- Certificate of Competency with minimum maritime officer 3000 GT and <3000kW (VII/2);
- Valid CoC with Manilla amendments;
- Radar Management level is a plus;
- Basic Safety Training and Advanced Fire Fighting;
- Valid medical examinations for sea-going vessels (according to Dutch Shipping Inspection);
- Experience with shoalbuster / multicats is preferred;
- Passport to be valid for at least >6 months;
- A modern and versatile fleet;
- Working schedule based on a one on one system *
- Internet on board **
- A challenging position in an innovative family company;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions;
* Countries within Europe this is four weeks on four weeks off, outside of Europe this will be six weeks on six weeks off due to travel time and costs
** Internet available in all European countries. When the ship sails in another region, the local will be evaluated and purchased whenever possible.
Acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.